BLACK SEEDS (Nigella Sativa)
Black seeds, in their complete and
natural form, assist the body's natural
healing powers to overcome illness and
maintain health. They work on the body
systems affected without disturbing
natural balance elsewhere.
Black seeds are beneficial in:
They contain several vitamins and
minerals as well as 15 amino acids.
In general, black seeds play multi-
functional roles in the body.
- menstrual disorders,
- bronchial complaints,
- inflammatory diseases,
- chronic fatigue,
- impaired brain activity,
- poor circulation,
- immune system malfunction.
- they have nutritional value,
- enhance the immune system, exert anti-histamine properties,
- anti-tumor activity,
- anti-bacterial effects,
- anti-inflammatory potential,
- and help the body resist future
ailments and diseases.
FLAX SEEDS (Linum Usitatissumum)
Flax seeds contain a high level of dietary
fiber and omega 3 fatty acids. The
national Cancer Institute has identified
golden flax seeds as a food product that
deserves further study and attention,
because of its potential cancer-fighting
Some of the potential health benefits of
flax seeds are:
- normal blood cholesterol and
- reduce blood pressure,
- lower risk of blood clots,
- protection against cancer,
particularly breast and prostate
- decrease inflammation,
- eczema and psoriasis prevention,
- blood sugar regulation,
- immune system enhancement,
- increase metabolic rate resulting
in weight management,
- natural laxative.
GRAPE SEEDS (Vitis Vinifera)
Grape seeds have been heralded for
their medicinal and nutritional value for
thousands of years.
Today, grape seed extracts may be used to treat a range of health problems
related to free radical damage, including
heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
Flavonoids of grape seeds:
- lower bad (LDL) cholesterol,
- reduce cancer risk,
- improve vascular strength,
- eliminate edema,
- promote eye health,
- lower blood pressure,
- prevent liver damage caused by
chemicals and medications
- lower dementia risk.